Nov 30, 2007

Memphis Tennessee

Sandy Bull/Inventions
(Vanguard/VRS-9191/US/LP)

Sandy Bull/Inventions

Oneday After the GIG in Koenji, I Stayed at my friends room to spend the night.
I and My Frinends are drinking coffee and talking over listening to many American Folk Music record. for example, Robbie Basho's records (Takoma era) and Sandy Bull's records.

When I Get Home, I listen to this record.
This record is joined by billy higgins who is the Drummer of Ornette Coleman's Something Else and Jackie Mclean's some leader albums.
Sandy Bull's slow and strange atomosphere is very special to me. Especially The Last track of this record ,Chuck Berry's 'Memphis Tennessee' ,is awesome!
incredibly strange feeling with Too much reverb like falling summer rain.
my crooked view does not need to clear..

No comments: