Nov 14, 2007

Beyond The Chilling Wind

Larry Coryell-At The Village Gate
(Vanguard-King/SR739/LP/JPN)

At The Village Gate








Recorded Live at the Village Gate NYC 1971.
The performance with three rhythm here is quite simple, but I love it and become the secret board to love to listen to of these past several years.

This Record I have is 1st Japanese Edition. Tha sound is Incredibly good.
These Several years, I looking for and buying Original print But It's so hard to find..you know these are very expensive. So I purchase it in search of a board near as possible to release those days.
a feeling of live broadcasting thinks that there are few records which overflowed like this.

Larry's Wah-Fuzz Guitar is Excellent! He's at the Age of 28.
Also His and His wife's Singing is very cheerful.

Yesterday, My Sister got a boy-child's comin'.
I am very glad like one's thing because She was given her child after hardship.

However, I am in such a...

Today, I have Solo GIG at the Koenji.
I dedicate strongly to my sister and he baby son from all my heart and soul.

No comments: