Nov 27, 2007

Kuchibiru To Shitto

Isle Garnier, Pierre Garnier, Seiichi Niikuni-Phonetic Poetry On Spatialism
(Cha-bashira/CHAB001/CD)

Phonetic Poetry On Spatialism

Nowadays,My CD player could not work well and I hardly buy only Vynil,Not CD.So I rarely listen to CD in my room. After a long Abcense,I turned on the Switch of the player and play. because I would like to listen this CD.

This CD put out in 1999. Wild Phonetic and phonic poetry of the 1960's. Very Similar to Fluxus' tape music in 60's. Very Imaginative CD.

I Bought this CD at Avan-Garde Floor of Tower records shibuya 5F in 1999.
Long Time I have never listen to this album but I Want to listen to The Song? called 'Kuchibiru To Shitto (means 'Lips And Jealousy)' very much. That is my all time Favorite and After I Listen to this CD, I remembered my old feelings and these are upper sliding on these own shadows.

No comments: