Nov 3, 2007

Kiss The Sky Above

The Action/Rolled Gold
(Dig The Fuzz/Dig 025/LP)

The Action/Rolled Gold








Listening vinyl deeply in the midnight is my Highest joy but I could not take my time for a long time.

But Tonight! I totally pissed off for what I do!
Around and Around I go, I stop and stare and missed the sign in the white light of the dawn that I could seize if I tried but I didn't.
One-Armed Messenger Keeps knocking at my door. My eyes could not see anything...

In Between of these some kind of Nervous Breakdown, My Turntables keep on playing This ACTION's 'LOST' Record.

These Demo Recordings For Polydor Recorded in 1968.
Unfortunately This recording was not released..After this ,They Change their Name from 'Action' to 'Mighty Baby'.
Sound is so delicate and each songs is arranged very beautifully with wild guitar lick! There is no Long-Trippy Jam session which 'Mighty Baby' used to do. But I Think This recording gets Top Marks in these British Rock Era.
Amazing lost recordings!

No comments: