Jul 8, 2008

Mad John's Escape

Donovan/A Gift From A Flower To A Garden
(Epic/B2N-171/2LP/US)

Donovan/A Gift From A Flower To A Garden

In tokyo, Summer is comnpletely started..
There is full of Evil heat...oh man..I hate summer very much. please dissapear as soon as possible! I desperately in need of Autumn coming...

anyway, in the summer, I feel like listening some Donovan's record. I love donovan's music very much.
Todau I put this album on my turn table. This album released in 1967 in UK, but US release was in 1968..Moreover released in seperate edition..(For little one,Wear your love like heaven..off course I have both!)

I think This record is Best works of his carrer. (Off Course HMS is my favorite, Too!) This was some kind of Roots for 70's British folk I think.

When this record is ended, off course I would like to listen Heron's 1st album.

No comments: