Jul 16, 2008

July's upcoming GIG!

Hi it's been a long time since last time I posted here..ohhh..
Thanks a lot for your coming to 7/11's Nasca Car's show and 7/13's MIMINOKOTO's show and 7/16's My solo set!!

I enjoy a lot to play each bands! Same period, Acid Mothers Temple Summer Fes In Tokyo was took place, off course I enjoy drinking AMT crew all through these nights!!

I have 1 gig at the end of this month.
I play Bowing and same kind of Drone-Noise Guitar with ASTRO and TOMO.
Detail is below.

--
July.31 (THU) @ UFO CLUB Koenji TOKYO
URL: http://www.ufoclub.jp/
[Acid Mothers Temple Presents Seven That Spells 'BLACK OM RISING' JAPAN TOUR 2008]
ASTRO/SUZUKI JUNZO/TOMO
c/w Seven That Spells, The Dead Pan Speakers, Fukuro, Ome Zombie + Masatsugu Hattori (from Ryusenkei body)
Open 18:30 Start 19:00 Adv:2000 yen + 1 Drink Day: 2300 yen + 1 Drink
--
Seven That Spells' BLACK OM RISING JPN tour 2008

We Share stage with Croatian Psychederic Band 'Seven That Spells'! If you near, please check this out!!!

No comments: