Dec 6, 2007

Thanks For Comin' to plunk's plan #034

Hi.
It's been a long time since I poseted here..
Anyway,Thanks For Comin' to 20 guilders's Show on 1st December at Penguin House.
I and Tabata were very enjoy that show.
I hope you enjoy,too!

I found my Photo on 1st Dec on Flickr.
I put it on there.
Thanks hern42!

Suzuki Junzo @ PRNGUIN HOUSE Dec01 2007














next week, I had 2 GIGS.
1st is Solo set,2nd is MIMINOKOTO.
If you near around,please check these gigs out!

-----
[Pieces from Plunk's Plan's Ballroom #10
-10th Celebration 2Days Party! -Uncle Harry's Last Freak out!!]


Dec.13(Thu) @ URGA Shinjuku Tokyo ( 03-5287-3390)
URL:http://www.urga.net/information/index01.html
Suzuki Junzo
c/w
Turubami (Makoto Kawabata + Higashi Hiroshi + Emi Nobuko)
Tabata Mitusru+Masataka Fujikake(Zeni Geva)+Keiichi Miyashita(MANDOG)
Eiko Ishibashi+Yoshida Tatsuya(RUINS)
Lighting : OHPIA
open 18:30 start 19:00 2000yen/2400yen+1drink

Dec.14(Fri) @ PENGUIN HOUSE Koenji Tokyo (03-3330-6294)
URL: http://www3.plala.or.jp/FREEDOM/PENGUIN.htm
MIMINOKOTO (Suzuki Junzo + Shimura Koji + Takuya Nishimura)
c/w
Makoto Kawabata Solo
GALAX (ASTRO + Miyashita Keiichi + Hiroshi Higashi)
Ome Zombie
Lighting : OHPIA
open 18:30 start 19:00 Charge 2000yen+1drink

ATTN! If You Bring 13 @URGA's Ticket's Penguin House's Charge will Discount 2000 yen to 1500yen!!!!

------

Koji was back from AMT's EU & UK tour!
I had a little talk with Koji on the phone.
I'm looking forward to play with koji on 14th at PENGUIN HOUSE!

And My solo CD 'Pieces for hidden circles' will arrived next week.
If the Baggage will arrived, I bring it on our Shows!
Off Course I bring 20 GUILDERS' CD too!
Please Check it out too!

2 comments:

hern42 said...

Hi Suzuki,
It was a great show... I am glad you liked my picture (even if it is only a picture taken with a small digital camera, as a photographer I really prefer to use my "normal" film cameras).
I hope to see you again soon at another show!

Arigato gosai-masu!
Hern42

suzukijunzo said...

Hi hern42!
thanks for Your posting!
Sorry..fro delaying..
I like This picture! I Uploaded this picture on my Homepage.Please check it out.
See you sometime soon!!

SJ)))