Jan 22, 2008

Mornin' I'll Be Movin' On

Paul Williams/Someday Man
(Reprise/WPCR-1958/CD)

Paul Williams/Someday Man

Paul's Debut Album with His fatal partner Roger Nichols. Off Course He is very famous for his beautiful songwriting, But I Like his tone of voice very much. Especially 'Someday Man' and 'Mornin' I'll Be Movin' On' ! They moves me very deeply and I sometime sing them By chance..

Bass Line's Mysterious floatage feeling leads to Lights and Shadows of Younger Days. I am not good listener of Roger Nichols (In Japan He is very popular than any other country) and I haven't listened his new album putting out last year. But This record remainds me the feeling mixed with hope,hesitation and desire. Everytime I listened to this record, I think about Margo Guryan's beautiful record 'Take A Picture'.

No comments: